P90X3… Distilled to perfect clarity
“Think you need long workouts to get results?
CONSIDER THAT FITNESS MYTH BUSTED.”
By Tony Horton, creator of P90X®, P90X2®, 10-Minute Trainer®. and now, P90X3™
Don’t BELIEVE? Try THESE FREE WORKOUTS on YouTube
For the record, this is NOT a graduate program. You didn’t need to finish P90X or P90X2 to start P90X3. You can start this program without having any knowledge of what the first two were even like…. You work at your level, no matter what that is – the ONLY thing you NEED to do is KEEP DOING IT.
Here’s what you need to know……. 21 facts about P90X3:
- All workouts are 30 minutes long.
- The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes.
- There is a separate warm-up disk called “Cold Start” if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc.
- P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version.
- Anyone can start P90X3, even beginners.
- The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating.
- There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base system.
- The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20.
- P90X3 includes a new Pilates based workout.
- P90X3 also includes an all new Isometrics workout ~ Strength/Balance/Flexibility workout with Static Holds.
- It will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme ~ cardio with weights.
- P90X3 has MMX-Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout.
- Includes Agility X ~ All new agility programming
- And yes, yoga will still be part of the program, but only 30 minutes (the 90 minute Yoga X in the original P90X killed me!)
- There are 4 workout schedules in X3-classic, lean, doubles, and bulk.
- 39 our of 40 people in the test group lost 10% of their body fat%!!!!!
- If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too!
- Equipment needed: weights, or bands (a pull-up bar-optional, but worth it)
- Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, in-between move, and Challenging/Hard.
- This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so P90X3 accelerates the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine.
- Ab Moves ~ Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back.
Muscle acceleration explained: Many P90X fans were hooked on the science of muscle confusion – which introduced variety to the workouts and prevented plateauing. P90X3 takes a hint from that success and from studies showing the most dramatic body transformations happen within the first 30 minutes of exercise. Enter muscle acceleration, a Tony Horton-approved highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves. The gurus behind P90X3 combined exercises and added some twists to maximize your time and keep every muscle challenged for a full 30 minutes.
The base kit includes 16 workouts so you are never going to get bored.
Everything from cardio to strength, pilates, yoga and MMX there is something for everyone!
The ideal P90X3-er: It may seem lofty to proclaim, but P90X3 is indeed a workout for everyone. Everyone searching for tighter abs and leaner muscles, that is. But fitness novices and experts need not be afraid by P90X3’s come-one-come-all invitation. You don’t have to have any previous P90X experience in order to get killer results. For the beginner, the variety of workouts in P90X3 is the perfect place to discover their fitness style. If the move can be modified there is a cast member showing you how. But don’t expect to be an expert on day one. (Yes, fitness veterans will still be challenged.) As Tony says, ”You don’t get off easy, you just get to finish faster!”